Nano Press
Facebook Twitter Instagram Google+ YouTube RSS Feed Italiano English Türkiye
SBM Game 06/03/2015, 21.24

Game Bug and errors

Problems or malfunctions with the game? Let us know and we will help you to solve

In this topic you can report problems with the game of any kind (except those about the database part, players and teams). Some useful info (found at the bottom the list of the most common problems):

- Make sure you have installed the latest version (1.0.0, at the top right of the home game on Sportando logo);
- Try to disable the sound using the SoundOff available in the Start Menu -> Programs -> SBM15;
- Have you found a bug? Stop immediately and not continue in the simulation, you could irreparably ruin your savegame;
- Problems during installation or startup? Avoid to install in C:/Programs or if you can try to change the installation folder;
- If you can install the game with Administrator privileges;
- Have you found a bug? Try to include here more infos possible, preferably attaching screen and details of the error;
- You have to start again from the backup or 'BAK'? Board -> Backup & Restore menù;

Common BUG

- Problems with the format of the date or time? Control Panel -> Country and Language (recommended options DD/MM/YYYY for the date and HH:MM for the time, not in AM/PM format);
- Some users had problems in the past with some antivirus (Avast, Avira, Kaspersky), try disabling them before launching the game;
- Problems at start of the game with Windows 8? Check the block in the Windows Smart Screen or open the game with administrator privileges;
- Error in the 2D simulation of the game? Install the DirectX Web Setup (link below);
- Problems with the resolution and size of the icons/text? Check the DPI options of the screen (should be set to 100%) and the presence of the font Calibri (Control Panel);
- Si è verificato un errore... L'applicazione verrà chiusa (SBM ha smesso di funzionare) Eccezione non gestita ('System.InvalidOperationException') in SBM.exe [5640] or System.InvalidOperationException: L'insieme è stato modificato. L'operazione di enumerazione potrebbe non essere eseguita? If present uninstall VISUAL BASIC 2008 EXPRESS EDITION or similar, uninstall using the control panel of Windows all framework version except 3.5 and 4.0, check which versions of Visual Basic PowerPacks are installed;
- System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80004005): Operation must use an updateable query? Install if possible on different destination and/or hard disk/partition;
- System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80004005): Impossibile aprire il file di informazioni sul gruppo di lavoro del modulo di gestione di database Microsoft Jet? Install if possible not in 'Programs' folder;

Useful Links

Framework 3.5
Framework 4.0
DirectX Web Setup
MDAC 2.8
Visual Basic Power packs 3.0

Read also
06/03/2015, 20:51

SBM Database

Noticed something strange? Write here and we will get to work!

Comments You must be registered to post a comment 67 Comments

Page of 2

• dexso84 21/01/2017, 22.44

Im playing with Red Star, and there's no Euroleague, or any other european cup on schedule. I don't play european games, just domestic?! I guess that's the bug.

• mare275 22/12/2016, 15.20

cans someone tell me how to sign a free agents

• mare275 22/12/2016, 15.18
    Quote ( raledelija 07/12/2016 @ 18:02 )

Hey guys, can someone explain to me how to look at the whole match 2d menu appears just can't seem to get the result handle

how to sign free agents

• raledelija 07/12/2016, 18.02

Hey guys, can someone explain to me how to look at the whole match 2d menu appears just can't seem to get the result handle

• bobken 17/11/2016, 23.28

PURCHASE DOCUMENTS TO TRAVEL, LIVE & WORK IN ANY COUNTRY (puredocuments21@gmail.com) We are an independent group of specialized IT professionals and database technicians and we are specialized in the production of passport, SSN, license, I.D cards, Birth certificates, diplomas and many other documents of very high quality and other services. We have been producing passport, license, SSN, I.D cards, Birth certificates, diplomas and other documents for over 150 countries.(North America, South America, Europe, Australia, Asia and Africa) We Produce Both Real Database registered passport, license, SSN, I.D cards, Birth certificates, diplomas which are legally used and we also produce Fake or Duplicate or Novelty documents which are just use for Camouflage and Can NOT be used Legally these types of documents are not important so we produce on high demand and order. We work with insiders from top 120 embassies within the world who have all our clients information processed from within and have everything authenticated in the supposed database system. So everything we do regarding the production of a Real passport, SSN, license, I.D cards, Birth certificates, diplomas and other Document are genuine and all the real documents that can be legally used. With over 15 years of our expertise in producing passport, SSN, license, I.D cards, Birth certificates, diplomas and other documents, over millions of our produced documents are circulating the world. We have produced documents for many celebrities and Politicians and top government officials from different countries. We quite know the risk in carrying or using a fake document that is why we invested our technologies, professionalism and skills to put in a company so as to aid people who find it difficult to have a particular document or who also can't have a document for some reasons. We also do know that many people out there are trying to run from bad guys and change their identity but they can't go to the authorities for that as it may also implicate them. So we have Asian Brothers to sort any documentation issue you may have. Whether Real or Fake document ALL QUALITY DOCUMENTS The outstanding and unique producers of both REAL and FAKE Travel and Identity Documents Worldwide such as Passport, Visa, Resident Permit, Id Card, Driver's License, Birth Certificate and other documents such as Social Security Cards, Diploma, IELTS and Many More... We produce Real database registered documents which are legally use and passes all airport scans and data-check machines. Any time these Real documents are being verified in the system, all the holder's information will validly show up making the document real and acceptable and the holder can legally use it without any problems because it is being registered under the authorities recognition in the system Contact info's General support: ===puredocuments21@gmail.com Contact e-mails:=== johnhamre20@outlook.com Skype Name: ====live:johnhamre20
    Visas & Passports Contact Us We produce Just Real Visa. This real Visa is legal and you shall legally use it to travel to the Country that it is issued from. And you will never have problem traveling with this Visa because it is genuine. For the Passport, we produce both Real and Fake Passports. The Real Passports will have all your information registered in the database system of the Country and if the Passport is checked at the Airport, all your information will show up in the data checking machine so the Passport will legal. We also produce Fake Passports for some clients who wishes to use the Passport just for camouflage purpose and do not intend to use it legally. The passport Look just the same as the real one with the same quality and secret features. The only different is that this Fake passport will not have its information registered in the system. So if it is checked in any airport scan it will detect Fake. So we always advise our clients to let us produce them the REAL Passport so that they can legally use it. Have you been looking for a passport, SSN, driver's license, I.D, Birth certificate, diploma or any other document? Or maybe to buy passport for Australian or a Canadian document? Is it fake or real passport, SSN, driver's license, I.D, Birth certificate, diploma or any other document? Please "Search no further", Your curiosity has landed you to the right place whether you are based in America's, Australia, Africa, Asia or Europe as long as you have a Valid P.O Box or House Address we shall make sure the problem is over. For more information, Contact us for more guidance. Sophisticated Materials We use genuine sophisticated materials for the production of documents. Whether Real or Fake documents, we use just the same quality materials. The same materials that any authorities use are the same materials we use for the production of both the real and fake documents. So everything will be 100% top quality. Data Verification We provide all our clients with a Verification Diskette for them to verify that all their information is registered in the supposed database system. This Verification diskette will be delivered to you with a Telepoint Code and Database link which you shall use to verify the authenticity of your document. Data Scanneble Document All our documents carry the secret features and could be seen under a UV light with full spectrum Holograms. Both the Real and Fake documents. So be rest assured that even the Fake document will pass scan test but it will NOT pass data reading unless it is a REAL document. Full Citizenship for Any Country: We guarantee you a New Identity (passport, SSN, driver's license, I.D, Birth certificate, diploma) starting from a clean new Genuine Birth Certificate, IELTS CERTIFICATE, ID card, Driver’s License, , Novelty Driver’s License, Genuine Passports, Novelty Passport, Social security card with SSN, school diplomas, school degrees and Bank Statements all in an entirely NEW NAME issued and registered in the government database system so you can travel with no problem across security borders even when the authorities checked them you documents will be report legit with fresh number . We produce documents principally in two formats, that's Genuine and Novelty Formats. Other Documents: We produce other documents such as: Birth Certificate, Social Security Card, Diploma, Marriage Certificate, Emancipation Certificate, Transcript and many other documents. We produce both real and fake of all these documents. For the Real document, we shall register all the Holder's information into the supposed database system and the holder will legally use the document without any problems. And for the Fake document, we shall produce and just a replica of the real document but we shall NOT register any of the holder's information into the supposed database system. So if the document is checked in any data checking machine, none of the holder's information is registered in the system. So the Clients just use the documents for CAMOUFLAGE PURPOSE. Driver’s License & I.D: We produce both Real and Fake Id card and Driver's License. For the Real Id Cards and Driver's License, we register all the information into the database system and if the ID card or driver's license is checked using a data reading machine, all your information will show up in the system and you shall legally use the document. We also produce Fake Id card which are just the same with the real id and driver's license. But none of the information on the document will be registered in the database system. So the document will be Fake. But all the secret features of the Real ID card and driver's license will be duplicated and imprinted on the Fake copy. So we always advise our clients to let us produce them the Real documents if they legally want to use the document. Biometric Data Registration For the production of some Real documents, we shall need your Biometric information which consist of your Finger Prints and "Passport" Size photo. We digitally scan the Finger prints and have them registered in the supposed database system. So be rest assured of genuine documents from us. Security We assure all our clients of 100% SECURITY. We keep all our clients information safe from any third party. After the client receives and confirms his/her document, we erase all the client's information from our system. And they shall legally use all our REAL documents without ever getting into trouble Worldwide Shipping via DHL Express Excellence. Simply delivered. International express deliveries; global freight forwarding by air, sea, road and rail; solutions from packaging, mail deliveries worldwide; and other customized logistic services – with everything DHL does, we help connect people and improve their lives. With a global network in over 220 countries and territories across the globe 72 hours guaranteed shipping world wide Contact info's General support: ===puredocuments21@gmail.com Contact e-mails:=== johnhamre20@outlook.com Skype Name: ====live:johnhamre20 ������z["��

• champmix 14/05/2016, 22.09

A signed in 2000 between the European Union (EU) and the Association of the African, Caribbean and Pacific (ACP) agreement, which recognizes as community workers on European territory of those countries, which are 77 . ACP states: Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cook Islands, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Djibouti, Ivory Coast, Eritrea, Fidyi, Federated States of Micronesia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Grenada, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Kenya, Kiribati, Komoren, Republic of Congo, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, malavi, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Solomon Islands, Zambia, Samoa, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone , Zimbabwe, Somalia, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Sudan, Suriname, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Chad, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu and Central African Republic . List of countries whose players are entitled to a license EU: Norway, Liechtenstein, Iceland, Switzerland, Turkey, Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia, San Marino, Bulgaria, Romania, Russia, Macedonia, Croatia, Ukraine, Moldova, Armenia, Azerbaijan , Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Belarus.

• amitgupta10294 14/04/2016, 14.08

Mauli Rakhis Online Mauli Rakhi [ link ] a){var c;a.mozVisibilityState?c="mozvisibilitychange":a.webkitVisibility���

• Paulisu 06/04/2016, 19.22
    Quote ( shock 22/03/2016 @ 16:08 )

Im my experience the game freezed a lot during the transfer windows.I fixed that by blocking the exe from the Windows FIrewall - no inbound or outbound connection for the game executable.I hope this helps.

Thanks. That fix everything. :)

• shock 22/03/2016, 16.08

Im my experience the game freezed a lot during the transfer windows.I fixed that by blocking the exe from the Windows FIrewall - no inbound or outbound connection for the game executable.I hope this helps.

• Paulisu 22/03/2016, 14.10

Game freeze on the first transfer window and offten on the other league game simuliations. windows 10

• vili87 10/02/2016, 23.48
    Quote ( dexso84 01/02/2016 @ 22:53 )

My game also freezes on the first transfer simulating.

My game too....did you fix it?

• vili87 09/02/2016, 12.00
    Quote ( BOGdanovic13 06/02/2016 @ 17:48 )

I have one big problem please help! Thus, I went in the third season with Partizan and now after every match we stopped it when they read, and other results and just freezes and I have to restart the game. After when I go again this game is played, b ...

I have same problem ,too :/

• BOGdanovic13 06/02/2016, 17.48

I have one big problem please help! Thus, I went in the third season with Partizan and now after every match we stopped it when they read, and other results and just freezes and I have to restart the game. After when I go again this game is played, but again I go next, finish it and again we stopped at reading other results. What do I do please help.

• dexso84 01/02/2016, 22.53

My game also freezes on the first transfer simulating.

• jones 31/01/2016, 18.46

The same problem as below: game stuck during games simulating.

• SmartFrench 31/01/2016, 09.38

Hi Guys !

Congratulations for your excellent work! I however have to inform you about a small defect to be corrected. In France, rules authorize 5 foreign, American players or not. There is no difference between the various sorts of foreign players. This point of regulation is to take back, because you considerably complicated one left for France so.

• jones 22/01/2016, 19.42

Hallo.

After playing about 20 seasons, after finishing a game, it started loading and simulating other matches as normally. After a few seconds, it stuck without error message, without application freeze, just stuck on loading matches. I thought that it may be the size of the savegame. So i uninstalled the game, reinstalled it and started a new season. In my first game, the same behaviour. What do you think??
    Thanks

• bughidudi 09/10/2015, 01.18

Armando87pcf non mi fa estrarre il file .zip della versione 2.0, dice che il file e' danneggiato e ho gia provato a scaricarlo diverse volte.

• jnors 28/09/2015, 00.06

Hello guys,

I have been trying to search for a player using the advanced options and not writing any name, but it doesn't work.

I click and it starts to search for pplayers but then it shows no results. I am using the English version and playing in the Portuguese League. Thanks

• BOGdanovic13 07/09/2015, 21.59

will somebody make a mod with the correct names for 2.0.0 ?

• volarte 07/09/2015, 21.26

Hi, i have an error with menu then create the game. I stay with my team and i dont touch nothing. no mail, advnce, team....

• BoldozDog 04/09/2015, 04.38

I downloaded the version 2.0 and after I select the italian languages an error pop up appears.

• kamilcan 03/09/2015, 17.17

please help me i cant use player editor

• kamilcan 29/08/2015, 14.02

hello
    please help me,i can't use player editor.

• Angel123 16/08/2015, 08.38

@font-face{ font-family:"Times New Roman"; } @font-face{ font-family:"宋体"; } p.MsoNormal{ mso-style-name:正文; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0pt; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:none; text-align:justify; text-justify:inter-ideograph; font-family:'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family:宋体; font-size:10.5000pt; mso-font-kerning:1.0000pt; } span.msoIns{ mso-style-type:export-only; mso-style-name:""; text-decoration:underline; text-underline:single; color:blue; } span.msoDel{ mso-style-type:export-only; mso-style-name:""; text-decoration:line-through; color:red; } @page{mso-page-border-surround-header:no; mso-page-border-surround-footer:no;}@page Section0{ } div.Section0{page:Section0;}Where can we get the cheap fifa coins-mmo9.comHello everyoneThis is Angel from mmo9.comThrough protracted and unremitting efforts,MMO9 is back !!With new feature/new mode/new layout but same cheaper price/simplicity of operator !!In order to feedback all new and old customer!Fifa 14/fifa 15/fifa 16/League of legends/hearthstone/wow and so on.MMO9 offered the cheapest price and best customer service to you!Welcome to MMO9!!(Will keep the cheapest price in the next months)More information please contact us :Email:payment@mmo18.comSkype:kaihuangwansui(name is fast operater)

• Umut30 09/08/2015, 00.01

Hello,

I can't use the player editor. Please help me for this bug.

• gia1989 04/08/2015, 15.16

io ho un problema, mi capita che dopo una partita giocata quando carica i risultati delle altre squadre mi si blocca il gioco e l'unico modo di sbloccarlo è fare alt+f4. fatto questo mi riappare una schermata dove continua a scorrere i risultati ma le statistiche riassuntive non sono più quelle della mia squadra ma di una partita credo "test" finita 100 a 100. dopo questo continua la partita normale fino a quando questo problema mi si ripete col passaggio al mese successivo e da li mi sballa tutta la partita. cosa posso fare? ho provato a disinstallare riscaricare e reinstallare ma dopo un po mi da sempre lo stesso problema

• interist89 12/07/2015, 14.36

Dear sir or madam,,

I have problem with player editor at SBM15. Do you know what's the problem?

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Design/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Design.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    Accessibility
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.33440 built by: FX45W81RTMREL
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
    C1.C1Zip.2
    Assembly Version: 2.1.20112.76
    Win32 Version: 2.1.20112.76
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/SBM15/C1.C1Zip.2.DLL
    System.Management
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Management/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Management.dll
    NAudio
    Assembly Version: 1.6.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.6.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/SBM15/NAudio.DLL
    C1.Win.C1SuperTooltip.2
    Assembly Version: 2.0.20112.90
    Win32 Version: 2.0.20112.90
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/SBM15/C1.Win.C1SuperTooltip.2.DLL
    C1.Win.C1Sizer.2
    Assembly Version: 2.1.20112.60
    Win32 Version: 2.1.20112.60
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/SBM15/C1.Win.C1Sizer.2.DLL
    WindowsFormsIntegration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/WindowsFormsIntegration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/WindowsFormsIntegration.dll
    PresentationFramework
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.33440
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/PresentationFramework/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/PresentationFramework.dll
    System.Xaml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xaml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xaml.dll
    PresentationFramework.Aero2
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/PresentationFramework.Aero2/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/PresentationFramework.Aero2.dll
    Interop.ADOX
    Assembly Version: 2.8.0.0
    Win32 Version: 2.8.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/SBM15/Interop.ADOX.DLL
    Xigga.ID3

• dailiux 26/06/2015, 07.50
    Quote ( greg13 18/06/2015 @ 01:16 )

how do you fixed it my friend ?? i have the same problem....

Simply download latest patch version - it's worked for me

• greg13 18/06/2015, 01.16
    Quote ( dailiux 14/06/2015 @ 18:22 )

Solved

how do you fixed it my friend ?? i have the same problem....

• dailiux 14/06/2015, 18.22

Solved

• dailiux 13/06/2015, 07.13

Hello,
    Guys it's possible to synchronize names patch and editor? Because every time I try to use it, I get this error and editor is showing standart maximum values, not player data.(Team editor working well)

Either BOF or EOF is True, or the current record hasSee the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x800A0BCD): Either BOF or EOF is True, or the current record has been deleted. Requested operation requires a current record. at ADODB.Field.get_Value() at SBM15.Lang.Traduci(String Cod, String P1, String P2, String P3, String P4, String P5) at SBM15.Editor.Editor_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl() at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl() at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam) ************** Loaded Assemblies ************** mscorlib Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18444 built by: FX451RTMGDR CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll ---------------------------------------- SBM Assembly Version: 1.0.4.0 Win32 Version: 1.0.4.0 CodeBase: file:///C:/SBM15/SBM.exe ---------------------------------------- Microsoft.VisualBasic Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 11.0.50938.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll ---------------------------------------- System Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34238 built by: FX452RTMGDR CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll ---------------------------------------- System.Core Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll ---------------------------------------- System.Windows.Forms Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34251 built by: FX452RTMGDR CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll ---------------------------------------- System.Drawing Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll ---------------------------------------- System.Runtime.Remoting Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34245 built by: FX452RTMGDR CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll ---------------------------------------- System.Configuration Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll ---------------------------------------- PresentationCore Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/PresentationCore/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/PresentationCore.dll ---------------------------------------- WindowsBase Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/WindowsBase/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/WindowsBase.dll ---------------------------------------- System.Xml Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34234 built by: FX452RTMGDR CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll ---------------------------------------- Microsoft.VisualBasic.PowerPacks.Vs Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 10.0.30319.1 CodeBase: file:///C:/SBM15/Microsoft.VisualBasic.PowerPacks.Vs.DLL ---------------------------------------- C1.Win.C1FlexGrid.2 Assembly Version: 2.6.20112.624 Win32 Version: 2.6.20112.624 CodeBase: file:///C:/SBM15/C1.Win.C1FlexGrid.2.DLL ---------------------------------------- Interop.ADODB Assembly Version: 2.8.0.0 Win32 Version: 2.8.0.0 CodeBase: file:///C:/SBM15/Interop.ADODB.DLL ---------------------------------------- Interop.JRO Assembly Version: 2.6.0.0 Win32 Version: 2.6.0.0 CodeBase: file:///C:/SBM15/Interop.JRO.DLL ---------------------------------------- AxInterop.WMPLib Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0 CodeBase: file:///C:/SBM15/AxInterop.WMPLib.DLL ---------------------------------------- Interop.WMPLib Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0 CodeBase: file:///C:/SBM15/Interop.WMPLib.DLL ---------------------------------------- C1.Win.C1Input.2 Assembly Version: 2.0.20112.33265 Win32 Version: 2.0.20112.33265 CodeBase: file:///C:/SBM15/C1.Win.C1Input.2.DLL ---------------------------------------- System.Design Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Design/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Design.dll ---------------------------------------- Accessibility Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll ---------------------------------------- C1.C1Zip.2 Assembly Version: 2.1.20112.76 Win32 Version: 2.1.20112.76 CodeBase: file:///C:/SBM15/C1.C1Zip.2.DLL ---------------------------------------- System.Management Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Management/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Management.dll ---------------------------------------- NAudio Assembly Version: 1.6.0.0 Win32 Version: 1.6.0.0 CodeBase: file:///C:/SBM15/NAudio.DLL ---------------------------------------- C1.Win.C1SuperTooltip.2 Assembly Version: 2.0.20112.90 Win32 Version: 2.0.20112.90 CodeBase: file:///C:/SBM15/C1.Win.C1SuperTooltip.2.DLL ---------------------------------------- C1.Win.C1Sizer.2 Assembly Version: 2.1.20112.60 Win32 Version: 2.1.20112.60 CodeBase: file:///C:/SBM15/C1.Win.C1Sizer.2.DLL ---------------------------------------- WindowsFormsIntegration Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/WindowsFormsIntegration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/WindowsFormsIntegration.dll ---------------------------------------- PresentationFramework Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18408 CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/PresentationFramework/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/PresentationFramework.dll ---------------------------------------- System.Xaml Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xaml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xaml.dll ---------------------------------------- PresentationFramework.Aero Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/PresentationFramework.Aero/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/PresentationFramework.Aero.dll ---------------------------------------- Interop.ADOX Assembly Version: 2.8.0.0 Win32 Version: 2.8.0.0 CodeBase: file:///C:/SBM15/Interop.ADOX.DLL ---------------------------------------- Xigga.ID3 Assembly Version: 0.5.0.0 Win32 Version: 0.5.0.0 CodeBase: file:///C:/SBM15/Xigga.ID3.DLL ---------------------------------------- Microsoft.mshtml Assembly Version: 7.0.3300.0 Win32 Version: 7.0.3300.0 CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC/Microsoft.mshtml/7.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.mshtml.dll ---------------------------------------- ************** JIT Debugging ************** To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this application or computer (machine.config) must have the jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section. The application must also be compiled with debugging enabled. For example: When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer rather than be handled by this dialog box.

• kearobie 12/05/2015, 09.45

Hi there, first of all thanks for this unique game. I was about to start with my 4th season and during the new season process, a message said that one of my staff left the club and I need to replace him and I did then same message appeared for another staff and when I clicked ok,then an error message popped up and asked me to continue or quit, I continued but then game did not start. Then I tried to go to back up menu and to restore from the latest backup but failed. A message in Turkish lang. saying that Microsoft Jet Database could not find Staff_10 table. Be sure this table exists or named correctly. I will appreciate if you can help me guys.
    --Exception Text ************** System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80040E37): Microsoft Jet veritabanı alt yapısı 'Staff_10' giriş tablosunu veya sorgusunu bulamadı. Tablo veya sorgunun varolduğundan ve adın doğru yazıldığından emin olun. at ADODB.RecordsetClass.Open(Object Source, Object ActiveConnection, CursorTypeEnum CursorType, LockTypeEnum LockType, Int32 Options) at SBM15.Funzioni.Carica_Staff() at SBM15.BackupRestore.Reload_Game() at SBM15.BackupRestore.lblBAK_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Label.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

• Facu Verified Account 06/05/2015, 23.27

rizos21 you can control if in the installation folder SBM15/Data there is the file pcfantacanestro.bak and rename it as new pcfantacanestro.sav
    snaikis sorry for the delay of my answer, seems that there was an error during the installation of the game and the registration of some files... could you try to install again the game launching the setup as 'administrator'?

• snaikis 27/04/2015, 15.20

Is here anyone who can help me with my error??

• snaikis 21/04/2015, 16.53

Armando87pcf - im putting my screenshot.

P.S. i already have latest version (1.0.3) and some update.

[ link ]

• rizos21 19/04/2015, 21.43
    Quote ( Facu 19/04/2015 @ 00:05 )

BOGdanovic13 rizos21 try to downlaod the new 1.0.3 version and restart from the BAK nirvana_92 what is exactly your error? try with the new 1.0.3 version krakaroko try to download the new 1.0.3 version snaikis can you post also a screenshot?

I have already the latest version. Another question, yesterday I was playing the game when suddenly my pc turned off. When I started SBM again one message appeared saying I couldn´t continue with my game and my savegame disappeared.
    Now when I start the game the language is changed and there isn´t any game data but I have the backups that I have been doing during the game so can I do anything to play my game again?? thanks!!

• Facu Verified Account 19/04/2015, 00.05

BOGdanovic13 rizos21 try to downlaod the new 1.0.3 version and restart from the BAK

nirvana_92 what is exactly your error? try with the new 1.0.3 version
    krakaroko try to download the new 1.0.3 version
    snaikis can you post also a screenshot?

• snaikis 18/04/2015, 17.39

Hello guys,

I cannot launch the game with windows 8.1.

I'm keep getting error, no matter what i try,

This is what i'm getting - Class not registered (exception from HRESULT: 0x80040154 (REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG))

System.InvalidOperationException: An error occurred creating the form. See Exception.InnerException for details. The error is: Class not registered (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040154 (REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG)) ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Class not registered (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040154 (REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG)) at System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.CoCreateInstance(Guid& clsid, Object punkOuter, Int32 context, Guid& iid) at System.Windows.Forms.AxHost.CreateWithLicense(String license, Guid clsid) at System.Windows.Forms.AxHost.CreateInstanceCore(Guid clsid) at System.Windows.Forms.AxHost.CreateInstance() at System.Windows.Forms.AxHost.GetOcxCreate() at System.Windows.Forms.AxHost.TransitionUpTo(Int32 state) at System.Windows.Forms.AxHost.CreateHandle() at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible) at System.Windows.Forms.AxHost.EndInit() at SBM15.Intro.InitializeComponent() at SBM15.Intro..ctor() --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at SBM15.My.MyProject.MyForms.Create__Instance__[T](T Instance) at SBM15.My.MyProject.MyForms.get_Intro() at SBM15.Splash.Tmr_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam) ************** Loaded Assemblies ************** mscorlib Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34209 built by: FX452RTMGDR CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll

• krakaroko 13/04/2015, 20.56

HELPP !! I downloaded 1.0.2 but European leagues don't start. I want to play Euroleague...

• rizos21 10/04/2015, 16.33
    Quote ( BOGdanovic13 23/03/2015 @ 21:56 )

HELPP ?! I finished second season with Partizan ,i can't continue game. http://www.dodaj.rs/f/8/jZ/3ZqzG3L/2/unt
    itled.png This is the problem :/ Please answer me anyone :(

I have just finished my fourth season and when was loading for the new one this message has appeared. I cannot continue with the game. What do I have to do to resolve this problem?? Thanks.

• Lovika 10/04/2015, 15.35

Hello guys,why i cannot accept the contract of my team after 1st season international play? I have played with Partizan won all,and the board give me new contract but i cannot accept it .... i can accept from other teams but from that team no...

• nirvana92 29/03/2015, 23.06

Hi, i have a problem with the game. I install the game without a problem, but when i try to play, the game does nothing. I re-install the game a lot of times, but i always have the same problem. Can you Help me please?

• BOGdanovic13 23/03/2015, 21.56

HELPP ?! I finished second season with Partizan ,i can't continue game.
    [ link ]
    This is the problem :/ Please answer me anyone :(

• Facu Verified Account 22/03/2015, 23.12
    Quote ( allahallah 20/03/2015 @ 14:45 )

i downloaded 1,0,2 as you said and then the error is fixed but the game turned into the first patch (without original names). i also tried to setup the patch for original names after the 1,0,2 patch but the error exist again. so we're not able to pla ...

Probably there is a new patch for the new version.....

• allahallah 20/03/2015, 14.45
    Quote ( Facu 17/03/2015 @ 23:53 )

pasternak in fondo nel menù dirigenza edgahaz when exactly had you that error? allahallah cagkangazi we fixed the error with the transfer market, try to download the 1.0.2 version! ps about the translation of course it's possible, we just need a tra ...

i downloaded 1,0,2 as you said and then the error is fixed but the game turned into the first patch (without original names). i also tried to setup the patch for original names after the 1,0,2 patch but the error exist again. so we're not able to play the game with original names and without transfer market error now. hopefully you'll do something about it :(

• Facu Verified Account 17/03/2015, 23.53

pasternak in fondo nel menù dirigenza
    edgahaz when exactly had you that error?
    allahallah cagkangazi we fixed the error with the transfer market, try to download the 1.0.2 version!
    ps about the translation of course it's possible, we just need a translator... send me a private message with your email address and we will contact you!
    anto17 are you sure time was over? we haven't yet fixed the problem when you have less than 5 players to end a game

• anto17 15/03/2015, 19.59

At the end of a game i had 4 fouled out and 2 injuried. The time is over on the game clock, but I cannot go to the main menu and go ahead in the game...

• pasternak 14/03/2015, 18.00

Non si trova (o almeno, non trovo) il pulsante per fare backup/ripristino

• emeuve13 13/03/2015, 19.37

The game worked OK before installing SBM_Modder's patch. Now there is this error related to JIT debugger.

Page of 2