Nano Press
Facebook Twitter Instagram Google+ YouTube RSS Feed Italiano English Türkiye
Europe 07/10/2013, 11.04

European Leagues/Cups signings and rumors

All the most important rumors and signings in Europe

The most important Rumors and signings from Europe.

The section where you can talk about market news, scoops and signings. 

Read also
Comments You must be registered to post a comment 9 Comments
  • TragicBronson 24/08/2015, 16.54
    Quote ( AlexisNo1 24/08/2015 @ 15:12 )

I guess you have a point and have to agree with you it isn´t the same but I guess I´m too hooked not to watch it haha. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Est-FBvz
    xpA&index=5&list=PL3uJGozO1imdgg
    KAn6D7gJcm2jxeAlAp_

"That's not even a letter" hahaha

• AlexisNo1 24/08/2015, 15.12

I guess you have a point and have to agree with you it isn´t the same but I guess I´m too hooked not to watch it haha. [ link ]

• laspadanellaroccia 24/08/2015, 13.36

SBP: No need to naturalize Jordan Clarkson
    Metro Manila (CNN Philippines) — National Basketball Association (NBA) star Jordan Clarkson is considered as a natural born Filipino and will not have to go under the naturalization process, according to the Samahang Basketbol ng Pilipinas (SBP).

Following reports that the Lakers guard has signaled his desire to represent the Philippines, CNN Philippines asked SBP Executive Director Sonny Barrios if Clarkson does indeed have a Filipino passport and if he has had the passport before the age of 16.

“Yes to both questions,” Barrios said in a text message.

• TragicBronson 21/08/2015, 15.10
    Quote ( AlexisNo1 21/08/2015 @ 14:54 )

whaaat? Italians that don´t like soccer? oh well but I just found this where you can find a trip to Germany. I thought that was pretty cool http://www.bundesliga.com/en/fanzone/mos
    texcitingexport/

We hide in the shadows, we don't like much to show up: but we do exist!! XD Personally, I used to like it (a lot) but nowadays football isn't the one I loved once. Too much flopping and stupid behavior. Plus, I was sick and tired about all the corruption in the italian system (but also in FIFA, as we saw better lately).

• AlexisNo1 21/08/2015, 14.54

whaaat? Italians that don´t like soccer? oh well but I just found this where you can find a trip to Germany. I thought that was pretty cool [ link ]

• TragicBronson 14/08/2015, 16.38
    Quote ( laspadanellaroccia 14/08/2015 @ 14:09 )

no football in this section!!! I hate soccer!!

We're probably the only two italians to see it this way ;)

• laspadanellaroccia 14/08/2015, 14.09
    Quote ( AlexisNo1 11/08/2015 @ 13:59 )

Hi just wanted to ask if anyone has heard, that the Bundesliga is now shown on Fox? Also found this vid, that promotes it :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Apa2_Zc1
    p70

no football in this section!!! I hate soccer!!

• AlexisNo1 11/08/2015, 13.59

Hi just wanted to ask if anyone has heard, that the Bundesliga is now shown on Fox? Also found this vid, that promotes it :)

[ link ]